Founded in 1995, Foundations Recovery Network (FRN) quickly established itself as a premier organization for providing integrated treatment for persons with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. FRN offers a continuum of care including outpatient services and residential programs in Memphis and Nashville, TN, Malibu and Palm Springs, and San Francisco, CA and Helen and Roswell, GA. The FRN treatment model is grounded in motivational interviewing and the transtheoretical model of change while also incorporating 12-step philosophy. Our evidenced based model has achieved remarkable and measurable outcomes while gaining national recognition for our exemplary programs.
The Foundations Recovery Network's mission is to be the leader in evidence-based, integrated treatment for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders through clinical services, education and research.
Under limited supervision, serve as the multi-site IT Support Technician at Black Bear Lodge or nearby distributed locations to provide local networking, wireless, phone and end user assistance in support of the sites information technology resources and supported applications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security + or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates professional behavior reflective of FRNs Mission Statement, Philosophy and Values.
- Actively demonstrates a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements from internal and external customers; gets first hand information and uses it for improvements in products and services; always acts with the customer in mind.
- Demonstrates an active desire to drive for results; steadfastly pushes self and others; consistent meets and/or exceeds goals.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be able to orchestrate multiple simultaneous activities to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Probes all relevant sources for answers, looks beyond the obvious and doesnt stop at the first answers; uses logic and all information available to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Pays attention to detail, effectively establishes priorities, meets deadlines and escalates issues when appropriate.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with Help Desk ticketing.
- Must have experience managing user accounts within Active Directory, VoIP Phone Systems (Mitel 5000), Microsoft Exchange environments, EHR systems (Tier-Sequest).
- Requires a basic knowledge of networking and networking equipment. LAN, WAN, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Servers, Workstation, Cabling, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity suites and applications (MS Office).
- Demonstrates strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Ability to effectively communicate with external partners and maintain good vendor relations.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skill required.