Looking for IT Support team member
Join a team of highly technical individuals in a fast-paced, challenging environment. You will have an opportunity to learn and extend your IT technical skills while working with technologies such as Windows 7 desktop support, Office 2007/2010, mobile devices, monitoring, telecom, vendor management and diagnosing/troubleshooting systems and applications. You will also be exposed to other technologies such as virtualization, Windows 2008/2012 administration, Exchange 2007 and 2010 migration and administration, Cloud Servers, Cisco ASA’s and switches, server scripting, etc.
While at MRE you have the chance to support and improve our IT operations and also to help grow our IT customer base.
This is a great opportunity for someone who currently has experience working and troubleshooting Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, desktop networking and printer.
You will help improve our IT practice by:
• Helping customers solve business problems with technology
• Thinking out of the box to help troubleshoot technical problems ranging from mobile devices, desktops and laptops to servers and email systems
• Recommending and implementing tools necessary to improve our service delivery and quality
• Troubleshooting networking and connectivity issues
MRE is a great place to work. We are a Houston based consulting company ranked one of the Tech 50 fastest growing companies in Houston.
• An environment to develop expertise through business process and systems analysis
• On-the-job training with live business systems
• Mentored career path to business or technical leadership
• Competitive compensation packages and opportunity to travel
• Great work environment with monthly happy hours, lunches and seasonal company gatherings
MRE Consulting, Ltd. - 12 months ago