Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
We have a potential opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is searching for experienced IT Support Technician.
The professional will provide support to end users on a variety of issues. The IT Support Technician will identify, research, and resolve technical problems. S/he will respond to telephone calls, email and personnel request for technical support. The professional will document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution. This position is seated on a Department of Defense facility located @ Travis, AFB. This is a part time position (3 days a week).
- Diagnose and correct problems with computer hardware and software
- Maintains the network architecture of the computer labs and classrooms, including complete classroom configuration and cabling from the PC to the wiring closet
- Documents procedures for the solution of application and computer lab network problems
- Manage a disaster recovery plan for computer labs and testing servers
- Responsibility for all web content pertaining to the Education Center, to include Portal, AFVEC, Facebook and SharePoint/EIM web resources
- Network troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Network Printers
- Replacement of peripheral devices
- Conduct training for end users
- Update and revise policies and procedures
- Working cooperatively with TTI client on related network issues and firmware upgrades
- Building images for workstations and deploying
- Documenting work in trouble ticket and project management software
- Maintains warranty standards, including installation of terminals and associated hardware
- Establishes back-ups and monitors site security
- Prepare and maintain certification and accreditation packages
- Assists with the administration of user accounts, passwords, email and FTP
- Interface with vendor support service groups to ensure appropriate notification during outages or periods of degraded system performance
- Maintain complete inventory of all equipment
- Communicating with the end user and team members
- 4 years experience in diagnosing, repairing and installing computer systems and desktop support
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and concepts required
- Identifying IT solutions for multiple school programs and their needs
- Familiarity with designing web pages
- Proficiency in design and support database applications
- Proficient with MS Exchange, Windows 7, Server 2003, and MS Office
- Experience with Video
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- A valid driver's license and current vehicle insurance are necessary
- Ability to read and speak English
- Associate’s Degree in Applied Computing/Computer Science and / or MCP/MCSE certifications
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 12 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...