• 4 year degree preferred (will consider 4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
• 4 + years of experience using Windows programs such as MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and other desktop tools
• 4+ years in a LAN or WAN environment familiar with TCP/IP, Ethernet
• 4+ years of experience in Windows Server (2003, 2008) design, administration, installation and support
• 4+ years of experience with Web Infrastructure Architecture
• 2+ years of experience with IIS 6.x and newer
• 2+ years of experience with Enterprise storage solutions
• 2+ years of experience with scripting technologies
• 2+ years of experience with MS SQL server administration
• Experience working in a team environment
• Experience with Dell Servers
• Experience with Enterprise IT Security principles
• Experience with Citrix products
• Experience with LINUX
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent technical writing ability
Preferred Skills & Certifications:
• Microsoft Desktop and Server OS certification a plus
• DotNetNuke experience a plus
• Other industry related certifications a plus
• Ability to work independently
Environmental and Working Conditions:
• Some travel may be required, varies based on project requirements
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek an IT System Administrator II to join our growing company.
The System Administrator II is required to perform the System analysis and design necessary to install divergent systems and still maintain high levels of performance and up time in an enterprise environment. This includes interaction between complex systems to maintain high security levels and data protection techniques as required in our highly regulated market.
The System Administrator II is expected to be able to analyze complex system communications over an enterprise network to be able to propose and implement solutions for problem resolutions that drive high performance and still maintain usability of the systems. The System Administrator II role is also expected to be able to perform many project duties required for enterprise-level projects.
The System Administrator II is responsible for the monitoring, maintenance, and repair of all LogistiCare IT Systems. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, servicing the daily needs of the LogistiCare call centers and regional offices; maintaining the operability and stability of servers used to host applications and services; planning and implementing new systems and services as needed.
In the role of System Administrator II the employee will be in constant contact with all levels of the LogistiCare organization. At all times the employee is expected to uphold the highest level of customer-service and communication. They must maintain open communication with the customer throughout the completion of any service request or project.
A System Administrator II is expected to, on a rotating schedule, be "On-Call", during which the employee is responsible for answering system-down calls on their cell phone. These calls must be taken immediately and treated as "IT Emergencies". For any such emergencies that cannot be immediately resolved it is expected that the employee notify the appropriate IT manager(s).
Specified Duties & Responsibilities:
• Recommend, review and implement new technology solutions
• Be able to design, implement, and troubleshoot Enterprise class solutions
• Maintain minimum security baseline requirements for all IT systems
• Be able to perform Project Management duties on enterprise projects
• Be able to generate requirements for new services and/or for problem resolution
• Be able to manage multi-user server and networking devices
• Maintain customer facing web infrastructure and related services
• Create and Maintain IT documentation
• Perform daily IT tasks as assigned
• Maintain MS SQL clusters
• Shipping and receiving new and used IT equipment and properly securing and inventorying the equipment
• Maintaining a clean and organized Server room, and work area
• Respond to network, server, and application outages. Communicating these outages to management and seek assistance to resolve the problems in a timely manner
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 14 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...