RED BOOK CONNECT is a global cloud-based software solutions company supporting the restaurant, retail and hospitality industries’ comprehensive operational needs in a fast, efficient and affordable way. The company offers solutions and products from industry leaders Red Book Solutions, HotSchedules, Macromatix, GoHire and Schoox. Currently serving more than 1.2 million users in over 128,000 locations across 26 countries, Red Book Connect has offices in Atlanta, Denver, Austin, Thessaloniki, Greece, Sydney, Australia and Shanghai, China. Learn More about RED BOOK CONNECT here [Learn more]
To provide an unparalleled customer experience by empowering our team and driving innovation
Serving those who serve others.
Service – We strive to delight our customers by anticipating their needs with simple, intuitive tools. We are serial entrepreneurs with a deep desire to do the right thing for our customers.
Creativity – We believe to make real change; we must be the catalyst and bring unbridled enthusiasm for innovation and continuous improvement.
Family – We seek and reward intelligent team members who exude honesty, integrity and accountability. We believe diversity and transparency in thought, practice and culture is an asset, not a risk.
Fun – We move fast, have fun and love what we do all while honoring work-life balance. We are intelligent risk-takers, never allowing blind enthusiasm to overtake reason.
Humility – We are responsible to our customers, our team members and our investors equally, requiring professional cour
Responsibilities as a IT Systems Administrator
HotSchedules is looking for a bright IT technologist to be our corporate desktop systems administrator. On top of the high caliber experience and skill that is required for this position the correct candidate will be patient, humble and very excited about supporting a very motivated and enthusiastic user base. Our customers are our team members and our team members expect the same level of support that HotSchedules customers expect which is top notch, unparalleled service!
- Troubleshoot complex issues and break/fix scenarios for HotSchedules employees
- Prepare/maintain computer workstations
- Phones add/move/change
- Process new hires
- Work with vendors
- Ensuring software compliance
- 5 years of experience working in the computer industry and the past 2 years as a Systems Administrator.
- Strong Windows Server background with at least the past 2 years of experience administering Windows Server.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Active Directory, Windows shell scripting and Group Policy Object (GPO) experience.
- Support desktop and laptop hardware to include upgrading RAM, replacing CPU, upgrading hard disks and SSDs. (Windows and Mac desktop environments)
- Linux desktop support will be a bonus.
- Ability to support national and international remote users.
- Experience supporting a VOIP phone system is a bonus.
- Strong troubleshooting (root cause analysis) skills as well as good time management skills.