About Norbeck Technologies
Norbeck is a full service information technology company. An example of Norbeck’s services includes administrative support, staff augmentation support, business process engineering, network configuration, network design, network security, various types of training, programming support, etc. Norbeck offers four business lines:
- Information Technology Support
- Network Security Support
- Consulting Services
- Administrative Support
BBG Headquarters Building at 330 Independence Ave, SW in Washington, D.C.
- Work schedule shall not exceed 40 hours each week, Monday-Friday between 8am and 8pm Eastern Time and as scheduled to support telecommuting, weekend and after-hours support
Company Benefits :
- Administer custom cloud computing and storage environments based on a Linux Apache MySQL PHP (LAMP) technology stack.
- Support integration and operation of BBG technical platform vendors including: Content Distribution Networks (CDN) for media storage and delivery, On-Line Video and Audio Platform services for digital audio and video asset management and custom Content Management System (CMS) for publishing to digital platforms
- Provide support for monitoring and administering web server application (IIS, Apache), databases (MS SQL, MySQL), DNS and networking administration in an enterprise environment.
- Provide support for streaming media servers and applications and streaming audio/video formats, codecs and players.
- Works with Technology Service team members to design application architectures that ensure digital product structure, organization, functionality and presentation are consistent with BBG and ODDI requirements for system scalability, flexibility, security, robusticity and are user-centric and mission driven
- Follow best practices for systems architecture, design, development and processes. Manage procedures for quality assurance testing, versioning and documentation.
- Support the configuration of development; staging and production environments as well as code versioning repositories to insure ODDI software development environments are highly available, up to date and synchronized.
- Serve as a team member in an Agile product development environment associated with one or more product areas, ensuring robust, flexible, scalable technical solutions are architected, developed and implemented
- Provide customer service, support and training for BBG staff on new and existing technologies and platform systems related to the above technologies.
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays , Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid Short Term, Long Term disability
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 17 months ago