One Medical Group is seeking an IT Systems Administrator to support the IT needs of One Medical employees at our corporate office and in the field. This is a full time position based out of our corporate office in San Francisco, and reports to the IT Director.
- Must have expert knowledge on LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory
- Manages and maintains network equipment such as Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Manages and maintains a network of remote facilities (redundant MPLS circuits).
- Manages and maintains VMware ESX and vCenter servers.
- Support skills in both Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Manages and maintains Shoretel phone system \ VOIP-enabled phones and VOIP network environments
- Ability to setup and maintenance network servers (Windows and Linux)
- Handle support calls from internal employees
- Work with vendor to resolve technical issues.
- Maintains documentation of IT procedures and system documentation
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- 3-5 years hands-on technical experience with Windows and Linux
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Quick learner and prioritization skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while maintaining quality from start to finish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position will be required to work with teams across the organization.
- CCNA, MCITP certification(s).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365
One Medical Group - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
At One Medical Group, we are experts in the art and science of preventive health. From treating the root cause of an illness to combining...