Job Description for:
(IT Administrator, Bothell, WA)
FUJIFILM is the world leader in hand-carried ultrasound. Our high performance, lightweight and portable ultrasound systems enable clinicians to provide improved patient care. We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. Working at SonoSite will give you the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. SonoSite is headquartered in Bothell, Washington and is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Incumbent will be involved in all aspects of software/hardware support for Fujifilm Sonosite.
Knowledge and Experience:
- · Operating System and third party software installation, upgrades and maintenance
- · Installation of hardware and software
- · Maintenance and setup of file systems
- · Resolve software problems with operating systems or third party products
- · File System and Database Backups/restores
- · Organize and manage hardware repairs
- · Performance Monitoring
- · Maintain system security
- · Configuration management ·
- Storage management, system recovery, network communications, and performance management
- · Manage projects and remediation efforts
- · Work closely with client teams
- · Report on environment metrics
- · Work with global organization to create and document standards
- · Provide solid technical solutions
- · Experience with Ubuntu, Redhat, Debian, Solaris and Solaris ZFS
- · Experience with KVM or VMWare virtualization technologies
- · Experience supporting a production LAMP environment
- · System level support experience for Oracle application and database servers, Java application servers, Websphere or other large-scale databases in a UNIX environment
- · Experience with Legato Networker, Veritas Netbackup, or Bacula
- · Extensive scripting knowledge in perl or python
- · Working with SANs
- · Experience and working knowledge in system implantations and OS management.
- · Requires flexible schedule to support users and database, including weekends.
- · Variable long hours when working on system issues.
- · Lifting of PC and PC related equipment – up to 65lbs.
Bachelor or Associates Degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent certification and 5+ years in related fields
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers .
SonoSite Inc. - 22 months ago