University Healthcare Alliance (UHA) has an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Analyst. The IT Systems Analyst will work collaboratively with customers, outside partners/vendors, and other Service Analysts to deliver IT services, including complex desktop support, domain-level support, and site-specific support, within established parameters and timeframes. This role will ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed on IT Service Delivery activities; create and maintain appropriate support documentation; and will adheres to and promotes IT Service Delivery philosophies and policies. The IT Systems Analyst will also participate in or lead IT Service Delivery projects and initiatives that are responsive to specific organizational goals and objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please include "IT Systems Analyst" in the subject line.
- A bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related area is required (or the equivalent in education and experience).
- ITIL foundation certification or training is preferred.
- Microsoft or other relevant certifications are major plusses.
- A minimum of three years of experience in IT service delivery; including help desk, desktop support, networking support, and/or clinical technology support required.
- Work experience in a healthcare information technology environment required.
- Understanding of HIPAA and IT information systems security standards are strongly desired.
- Must have direct experience delivering quality IT service in the healthcare information technology industry.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail, as well as strong relationship-building skills with both internal departments (including senior-level management) and external customers and stakeholders.
- Must possess strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Candidate must be willing to be available for off- hours work and on-call duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow logical processes is imperative.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Visio, Project, and various database (including SQL Server) and reporting systems required.
- Proficiency with Windows, including desktop operating system and server & networking infrastructure (Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.) and network configuration & management required.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and configuring Voice Over IP (VOIP) and traditional telecommunications systems is strongly preferred.
University HealthCare Alliance - 17 months ago