- Support and manage Exchange Server 2010 environment including Blackberry Enterprise Server, ActiveSync, Unified Messaging, Database Availability Groups, TLS, Archiving, Email Protection, Anti-Spam and Disaster Recovery.
- Provide senior level systems engineering, design and support for a complex Active Directory environment, including migrations, replication, and group policy implementation.
- Address fundamental security requirements that help meet the complex security needs of the organization, including data protection, password protection, authentication and authorization.
- Responsible for administration of VMware virtual environment, including provisioning new VM’s as well as migrating physical servers to VMs.
- Provided enterprise-level leadership including research, network topology, architecture and design, day-to-day implementation, operations and administration, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Responsible for client/server OS level patch management.
- Managing vendor relationships, vendor driven projects and outsourcing activities
- 5+ years of experience in over-all Systems Administration and support
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft products including design, implementation, and support of Active Directory, Group policy, Exchange 2010, SQL 2008/2010, Windows server 2003/2008
- 3+ years of experience with design, implementation, and support of Citrix/Xen App.
- Experience with Back-up & Restore (CommVault & Symantec Backup Exec preferred)
- Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, TCP/IP, VPN, IAS, PKI, TLS, HTTP, HTTPS, POP, FTP, SMTP
- 3+ years of design, implementation, and support of VMWare including P2V, VMotion, DRS & HA
- Experience with MS Lync is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Clustering,
- Demonstrates initiative in taking on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, listening and writing) skills are required.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver a quality project on time and within budget.
- Strong time and self-management
- Knowledge with networking technologies such as CISCO, etc. is plus
- Experience with ISCSI/Fiber SAN technology.
- Experience with VOIP a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE/MCITP) is a plus
For nearly four decades, IPC Systems, Inc. has delivered innovation and mission-critical trading technology and connectivity...