The IT Systems Manager will oversee the flow of the entire operation of the IT infrastructure under the supervision of the Vice president of IT. This is a hands-on position installing, configuring and maintaining the software and hardware of the enterprise systems. The key role of the IT Systems Manager is to improve the system continuously through innovation, research and development. Careful management, effective communication and cooperation between team members are crucial to make sure the systems operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Architecture & Applications
- Cloud Migration ( On Premise to SaaS ) and Administration
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- VOIP Implementation and Administration ( Lync )
- Microsoft System Center
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency
- Maintain system security
- Make recommendations for future upgrades
- Maintain WAN and LAN
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to local and remote users
- Evaluate and modify system's performance
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
- Design and deploy local and remote networks
- Perform network address assignment
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems
- Administer servers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, VOIP Infrastructure, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Qualifications*: (include education, experience and language skills required)
- Bachelors or Associate's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis.
- 7-10 years minimum work experience in complex systems and Network design, implementation, programming and systems software and support.
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Server , O365, Lync, Exchange, Mac Server , EMC Storage ,Unix system administration, Cisco Firewall ,enterprise backup and recovery procedures (Mozy), and system performance monitoring tools ( Microsoft System Center); effective project management techniques.
- Ability to: Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, thinking while on your feet implementing technology solution.
Partners in Health - 10 months ago