The Senior Consultant, Tax Technology provides tax automation services to Fortune 1000 clients by performing detail requirements analysis, process design, installation and implementation of tax automation software, testing, training, and developing client documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting software, based on technical design specifications
- Develop ETL applications using Java SE
- Preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
- Reviewing functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provide feedback
- Assisting customer support with technical problems and questions
- Investigating software development tools
- Participating in architecture and code reviews
- Analyzes existing business and system processes
- Develops new process designs for tax determination.
- Determines and documents business and system processes performed for tax determination.
- Installs and configures tax automation software solutions.
- Creates, executes, and documents testing scenarios.
- Assists with the creation of client deliverable documentation.
- Assists with the data gathering, extraction, and analysis of client data.
- Assists team in client data acquisition.
- Provides guidance and assistance to other and subordinate team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
sologig - 2 years ago