Project Location: Dayton, Ohio
Start Date: Immediately
Project Duration: Full-Time
Security Clearance: NA
Citizenship: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
Skill Set Required
• At least 2+ years of experience as a technical recruiter, recruiting IT professionals
• Strong background and proven experience in sourcing/recruiting IT professionals at various levels and technologies based on job orders
• Extensive experience in recruiting using Social Media, Job Sites/Boards, Internet, Channel Partner recruitment and through networking
• Positive attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills along with good negotiation and decision-making skills
• Must be a Hunter
• Must be technology savvy
• Must be willing to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Perception and judgment in reviewing resumes and profiles
• A desire to create ongoing professional connections with candidates
• 2+ years experience using applicant tracking system
• Proven recruiting process and metrics
Skill Set Preferred
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic that takes ownership of their job
• Ability to handle multiple requirements/positions simultaneously
• Good communication skills and well versed with tools/channels to find qualified professionals
• Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now Recruitment is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
• Management and execution of the entire sourcing and recruiting process
• Develop candidate pipeline for potential staffing needs and manage applicant database
• Successful placements and increased retention through proven search methodology of both skill and company culture match
• Understand the capabilities, experience, skills, and motivations of talented candidates
• Uploading and updating information into corporate back office application while utilizing our systems to track opportunities and candidates
• Conduct phone screens, and schedule Skype and face-to-face interviews for candidates
• Participate in weekly meetings, provide feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates
• Track process via metrics
• Bachelor Degree
About Lighthouse Technologies Inc.:
As a software management consulting firm, Lighthouse is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. We provide software testing, software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, IV&V, and software engineering services for commercial and government organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A partial list of Lighthouse clients includes NCR Corporation, 7-Eleven, Inc., Canadian Pacific Rail, the United States Air Force, the United States Army, and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We are seeking high-energy, enthusiastic software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, project management, and software engineers to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We are in search of staff whose skills and desire to grow extend well beyond the basics to encompass the entire software development lifecycle.
If you are self-motivated, hard working, and want the chance to practice software quality assurance, testing, and software engineering in a quality oriented, people focused company, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company and what we do, please view our website at www.lighthousetechnologies.com.
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Technology First - 12 months ago
With nearly 250,000 members in more than 160 countries, Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the leading membership association for...