Provide desktop support for multiple IT needs
Desktop troubleshooting, desktop support, migration of IT equipment, telephony MACs, and asset inventory of all IT components.
Self-starter with the ability to research, diagnose, and resolve IT related issues.
Customer service and tracking of tickets and activities.
System administration of networked stand-alone systems.
Follow pre-established system policies and processes.
Track and prioritize assigned tasks and trouble tickets. Escalate where applicable.
Build, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hardware and software.
Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic test on operating system and hardware to detect problems.
Initiate preventive maintenance on the operation system as well as be capable of repairing system/environment problems.
Conduct performance monitoring and tuning.
Utilize VoIP system for telephony moves adds and changes.
Light travel required to other facilities.
Develop a deep understanding of our hardware, software, and applications.
Document IT solutions, procedures and articles to contribute to the body of knowledge for the IT department.
Must be comfortable setting up, optimizing, and performing maintenance on laptops in a Windows environment.
Assist Facilities Department with backup support as required,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work unsupervised for long periods of time. Ability to meet deadlines with limited guidance.
- Experience with Desktop, Desktop operating systems, Mobile and Printing technologies.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server.
- Experience with common Office Automation software and technology.
- Basic understanding of IP networking.
- Experience with Audio Visual Technologies.
- Good consulting and problem-solving skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- 2+ IT customer service and Help Desk experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.