What do you want to be ?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling . We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be .
We’re looking for an IT TECHNICIAN in our Denver, Colorado agency. (Actually it’s Lakewood, which is at least 15 minutes closer to the mountains.) This is a general technical support position whose main duties include, but not limited to, providing technical support to end users, assist with computer repair and deployment, assist with maintaining hardware and software inventory, and assist with training initiatives for end users. Ideal candidates should have a strong background and be passionate with Mac OS X, and computer technology in general. Strong customer service skills highly desired and the ability to work in a fast-paced IT team in an agency environment is a must.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Strong customer service skills, preferably in a technical support role
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to explain corrective procedures to non-technical users
· 2+ years of experience with Mac OS X end user support (including OS X software such as Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative suite)
· Experience with OS X client and application management, deployment, and scripting a plus.
· Microsoft Windows (XP/7) experience also a plus
· Must have practical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to handle changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Ability to work overtime with little advance notice
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to...