We have an immediate opening for an IT Technician supporting our NWCS Transportation Division in Portland, OR. This position will be responsible for responding to and resolving a wide variety of system related issues using help desk incident management software in order to enhance end user productivity. The Technician will install, configure, or maintain core WCI software applications, deploy new software releases and patches, setup new PCs and assist with telecom projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
• Configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office Suite PC and Laptop hardware configuration and troubleshooting
• Microsoft windows end user configuration (profiles, printers, application configuration)
• Cisco router installation and configuration
• BlackBerry and cell phone configuration, troubleshooting, and repair
• Windows XP / Windows 7
• WYSE Winterms
• Citrix Server
• Windows Server 2000 / 2003
• Phone systems
• Cisco routers / General Networking
• Experience working with Microsoft OS and Office Applications
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future."
Waste Connections - 22 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...