New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company (NJM) Information Technology Department offers entry-level career opportunities to recent college graduates who majored in Information Technology.
Our Trainee Rotation Program (12-18 months) is designed to progressively build the trainee’s knowledge and provide a foundational understanding of IT through formal rotations, on the job training, formal learning and professional development. Trainee’s rotate through 3 or 4 IT disciplines for at least 4 months each.
You’ll also work directly with our business partners in various lines of business including General Claims, Personal and Commercial Underwriting, General Accounting and Cash Management).
Upon successful completion of the Program, the trainee will move into an associate level position within one of the IT disciplines.
To be considered for the selection process, all candidates meet the following qualifications and competencies:
- Be participative in knowledge transition sessions and work on applying knowledge acquired in college to on the job training.
- Complete work assignments in a thorough, consistent, and punctual manner
- Understand and follow best practices, standards and technical approaches.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Recent recipient of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- 3.0 GPA or higher in major and overall
- Self-directed learner with the ability to learn quickly and pursue each rotation with enthusiasm and focus
- Adapt to change quickly
- A good balance between analytical and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment
- Leadership aptitude
- Ability to learn Property & Casualty Insurance
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Pass NJM background check and drug test
NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company - 10 months ago