Summary of Position:
Quantronix, a Davis County manufacturer of integrated cubing and weighing systems, seeks a full-time employee to:
This position will report to the Director of Software Services.
- Manage the company's information systems and technologies (software and hardware), and
- Provide client support services on our proprietary software products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
oAdministration, maintenance and support of company network hardware/software, PC hardware/software, email, internet, phones, etc.
oCoordinates the use of commercial or purchased software/hardware.
oAssist Director of Software Services in establishing overall department standards and procedures.
oTraining employees on IT software and hardware.
oTrouble-shooting/resolving software/hardware questions and related issues for customers.
- Proprietary software products:
oRecording and tracking of customer support trouble tickets.
oCreating and updating software documentation
oOther duties and tasks as needed
Terms of Employment:
- IT related degree or certificate
- 2-3 years' experience in the IT field
- Customer service oriented
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and integrity
- Microsoft Server and Exchange experience
- Experience using Microsoft SQL preferable
- MS Office, Sage MAS & CRM preferable
- Ability to coordinate with others and manage projects
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical ability
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
- Dependable, adaptable and teachable.
- Professional appearance and personal grooming standards.
- Professional conduct and excellent communication skills.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
- This is a non-exempt, hourly position.
- We offer a competitive base wage and benefits commensurate with experience and ability.
- Work schedule will be week days 8:30-5:00.
Visit http://www.cubiscan.com to learn more about our business.
Quantronix, Inc Cubiscan - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard