For over 65 years, Talascend has been at the leading edge of recruiting in the technical sector. From our global
offices on four continents, we match first class talent with the best job opportunities in Engineering,
Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare and IT. In a market where demand for skills is high and supply low, we're
helping our customers to connect with the right people and companies for them - bringing together hiring managers,
HR strategists and technical professionals to help complete projects on time and on budget.
Talascend has an immediate need for a Developer in Frederick, MD.
Plans and conducts independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, development, application and adaptation of information systems techniques, procedures and criteria in areas including application support, software engineering and business analysis. Devises new approaches to problems encountered to provide solutions to the customer.
- Meets with end users to determine system needs and assists in managing processes from origination to project completion.
- Develops programming specifications based on sytem needs.
- Document s end user requirements and suggests solutions.
- Develops software solutions (to include conceptual design, testing, implementation, etc.).
Additional Information - Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- 5+ years experience with web development tools such as .NET / AJAX / HTML5 / CSS3
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft SQLServer and Oracle databases
- 3+ years experience in mobile applications development
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the
- Understanding infrastructure and network services, including TCP/IP, routing, server architectures, Xen, etc
- Experience with Apple iOS development
- Experience with Six Sigma methodology
- Proven ability to create specifications and document client requirements
- Proven ability to comply with software development methodologies and quality requirements
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to effectively partner with customers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may
be assigned as necessary.
Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.
Talascend LLC - 10 months ago
Talascend has been providing many of the world's leading companies with best-fit resources for over 65 years. Consistent with how we do busi...