Remedy experience, and participate in the full lifecycle from design to support:
• Analyze requirements, estimate work effort, design, and prepare detailed specifications for projects, customizations, enhancements, and configuration requests.
• Develop, enhance, and customize the ITSM 7.6 application suite, integrate Remedy with third party applications using SML SOAP Web Services, develop Remedy workflows on ARS.
• Build test cases, create test plans, test, and debug team development efforts.
• Draft supporting system, technical and end user documentation.
• Participate in the management and maintenance of functional and technical system requirements: provide user support of Remedy Suite including Incident and Asset Management, troubleshoot issues, and support any Remedy administration work and management work as required.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience in developing large, technically complex, systems and for developing, revising and controlling t
• 3+ years Remedy experience.
• Implementing, configuring, and developing using the Remedy Action Request System (ARS) version 7.5 with specific focus on the ITSM 7.6 application suite.
• Experience in one or more of the following: Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management.
• Integrating web AR systems with external data sources for data sharing with SOAP Web Services: JSP, XML, DHTML, Apache.
• Remedy tools experience: User Tool, Import Tool, Developer Studio, Remedy Migrator, Data Management Tool, AIE, Flashboards.
• Knowledge of ITIL ITSM Best Practices.
• Developing in a Windows- based SQL environment.
Years of Experience
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 18 months ago