U.S. Citizenship is required.
Must be able to pass government agency background check.
This position is pending contract award.
Perform Remedy System Architecture and Systems Administration responsibilities to include:
• Install, configure, test, and maintain all Service Management and Tracking System modules, releases and patches on all environments in accordance with established SDLC and Change Management processes.
• Configure, maintain and perform systems administration of all ITSM and ANR software tools:
o BMC Remedy Action Request System v6.3
o BMC Remedy Helpdesk v5.5;
o BMC Remedy Action Request System v7.5
o BMC Remedy ITSM v7.5
• Work as liaison between Remedy Developers and Systems Administrators.
• Experience with supporting Remedy ITSM tool suite in a highly virtualized environment.
• Configure and maintain the Business Objects Enterprise 11 environments.
• Modify code to meet specific customer requirements
• Interface with vendors to understand product roadmap and assist with planning future product upgrade path
• Ensure software tools remain operational after new versions are released from software tool vendor.
• Resolve Remedy System and Application issues.
• Administer the ITSM applications on all agency ITSM environments.
• Administer all ITSM application licensing, including ensuring compliance.
• Provide Remedy account management.
• Responsible for Report Development and Automation.
• Creates appropriate SOP documentation in work assignments such as systems architecture diagrams and technical documentation.
• Must have experience and knowledge of business, functional and technical areas/disciplines and be able to conduct research on special areas.
• Must have experience with proposing new solutions to problems in the areas of their functional expertise.
• Experience in technical writing and system documentation
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific or technical discipline. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...