The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing existing account relationships through direct management of accounts as well as matrix management of an internal servicing team (quality, engineering, program management, sales). Achieve specific account financial and qualitative objectives including: Plan, TVR (Total Viable Revenue), and a number of viable opportunities.
Act as a liaison between clients at all levels within an account to maintain a positive client relationship, always looking for opportunities to grow their clients and the overall business. Assist internal team with the management of projects and team initiatives.
- Client / Partner Management Responsibilities: Drive overall strategy for client relationship and multi-product / channel programs (Check Valves, Medical Imaging, IV Administration, Blood Administration, Laboratory , Biopharm, Surgical Devices)
- Provide excellent and frequent high-level client service. Involves frequent client visits and managing special client requests. Is responsible for research and follow-up on all client requests and issues
- Implementation / Program Management Responsibilities: Possess thorough understanding of clients’ buying process, stakeholders with financial authority, decision makers and influencers.
- Oversee communications with client, partners and internal team members.
- Possess complete knowledge of competitive entities in regards to their particular clients and communicate this information to internal team members in order to drive the development of appropriate marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other Account Managers to discuss other client relationships, share learnings
- Lead client brainstorming discussions on things such as, but not limited to: how to make-up negative variance, product ideation, creative ideation, results review / improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate and portray a complete understanding of the Company’s direction and mission, and manage client relationships and internal team members accordingly.
ITW Medical Midwest Account Manager
PREDFERRED: KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Four-year college degree in a technical or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in sales, business development, or client management, as well as servicing experience in OEM plastic consumables, medical device and/or diagnostics industry
- Track record of ability to generate revenue in a long sales cycle, consultative selling process.
- Strong interpersonal and demonstrated client relationship management skills at all levels of an organization ( purchasing, engineering, commercial assessment, marketing, C-Suite)
- Technical aptitude (product applications, OEM technical polymer molding, medical devices, diagnostic imaging, engineering)
- Must possess excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills with strong direct marketing financials and analytical ability
- Solid skills in MS Office products particularly in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- CRM and social media: Salesforce.com, LinkedIn
- Engineering Experience with Six Sigma processes
- Existing relationships with OEM manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers in the medical device and diagnostics space ( purchasing, engineering, quality, manufacturing)
ITW Medical Products is a division comprised of two strong medical product brands, Coeur and Filtertek, situated to proactively meet the needs of customers in the marketplace. The Filtertek brand is a global manufacturer of custom plastic inserts, molded filtration, and flow control components for OEM Medical Device customers. Coeur brand is a leading provider of disposable medical products used in diagnostic imaging and other medical procedures.
ITW - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about...