ASRC Federal Space and Defense is currently supporting US DOL in the implementation of a nationwide VoIP/IVR system. As part of the services provided to the customer for the implementation and production environment support, IVR engineering services are required.
Serves as senior engineer to a DOL Program’s VoIP and IVR system implementation. Supports current system implementation and overall expansion of system offices throughout the United States. Codes handlers, flows, and provides overall system administration expertise. Works with Lead Architect and Business Analyst to ensure that system and services are compatible with overall technical and business needs. Identifies opportunities for improvement, makes proposals and participates in the planning of improvements, upgrades, and enhancements within area of expertise. Researches, evaluates and stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies in area of expertise.
Three years of supervisory management experience in information technology development, assessment, and implementation projects, including web based systems; customer service operations; and administrative support personnel functions.
Essential Job Functions:
Other Job Functions:
- Provides tier-3 support for VoIP and IVR problems
- Responsible for maintenance and support of telephony software and application configurations, both internal and through 3rd party vendors.
- Administers the Interactive Intelligence system and implementation
- Responsible for designing, implementing, managing and supporting call routing configurations on i3 platform(Attendant, Handlers, Dialer, Admin and recording).
- Ensures the timely resolution of routing problems
- Ensures telephony system logs are reviewed and takes appropriate action to ensure system availability
- Works with customers to evaluate requirements and system changes.
- Works with lead engineer to design, documents, develop, test, and implement changes through established change control procedures.
- Works with application developers and system administrators for telephony related applications and integrations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Designs, develops, analyzes and maintains custom contact center reporting, trending of data and system capacity studies
- Designs, develops, codes, debugs, tests, implements and provides daily technical support and maintenance program applications and sites including but not limited to, I3 multi-media call routing, IVR, and reporting
- Troubleshoots system issues, determines root cause, repairs, coordinates with vendors when necessary, escalates and tests solutions
- Provides input to SDLCM documentation.
- Supports on-site program manager with multiple projects. Provides input on technical analysis.
- Minimum of five years experience with Interactive Intelligence solutions
- Four to seven years of experience including five years of specialized experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively
- Strong analytical skills, communication
- Required knowledge of the Interactive Intelligence Communication application suite required
- Able to work independently on tasks at direction of project manager
- Able to work off hours to support system maintenance/issue resolution
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Washington, DC, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift
ASRC Federal Holding Company - 17 months ago