Worldwide Clinical Trials (WCT) is a leading therapeutically focused Contract Research Organization (CRO) that applies deep therapeutic expertise to help customers achieve their drug development goals. WCT’s global footprint, full complement of development service offerings, and innovative use of proprietary and cutting edge technology, bring about an environment which allows us to focus on identifying optimal opportunities for successful product development. We develop sophisticated and innovative approaches to research, with primary focus in the areas of cardiovascular and central nervous system medicine, along with significant experience in Chronic Inflammatory Disease, Metabolic / Endocrinology and Oncology. Our total focus is on exceeding customer expectations. Our ability to meet this objective is based upon our employees sharing a common goal with our customers. Namely, to act as the customer would if they were conducting the project themselves. We are currently seeking highly a experienced individual to join us in the position of IVRS Software Developer . The position is located within our Morrisville NC office.
POSITION SUMMARY: To set up and maintain IVRS software and to assist with the development and maintenance of other in-house software.
RESPONSIBILITIES:Tasks may include but are not limited to:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- To develop and implement IVR and IWR systems
- As required to install IVR & IWR systems
- When required to liaise with Managers within the IVRS department and other software developers to agree timelines and report progress.
- To assist with the set up and maintenance of data entry software and databases
- When required, to organise and conduct validation of trial specific IVRS and IWRS software
- To assist with the development of general applications within the Company including UNIX shell scripts, compiled programs, relational database and the Intranet
- As required to assist with ongoing development of additional trial software and systems utilities
- To maintain appropriate documentation e.g. requirement specifications and validation documentation in accordance with IT and IVRS departmental SOPs
- To ensure that all trial documentation, including validation scripts, checklists, worksheets and certificates are available for future review and are stored in accordance with the IVRS SOPs and requirements of the Sponsor company
- To undertake quality and audit procedures in accordance with IT and IVRS departmental SOPs
- As required, to monitor IVR/IWR systems and provide technical support
- As required, to upload newly recorded messages (sound-bites) database onto all PCs supporting the study in which the messages will be used
- Proven programming ability
Educated to degree level, ideally in a Computer science discipline
Within WCT, we offer an excellent salary and employee benefit package to include, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short & long term disability, company matching 401K, and comprehensive paid time off. If you have the experience required, and feel you are the dynamic person that we are looking for, please send your resume in a Word document via email to: cathy.gooch @wwctrials.com
Monster - 21 months ago
About Worldwide Clinical Trials
Worldwide Clinical Trials is a global CRO providing full-service drug development services to the...