Responsible for performing level 2 and level 3 support for IVRS applications.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Resolving routine level 2 and level 3 support requests.
- Responding to, and resolving escalated support requests.
- Monitoring of, and following up on outstanding requests.
- Monitoring of, and resolving system performance issues.
- Analyzing ongoing/persistent support and system performance issues and recommending strategies for resolution.
- Providing mentoring and technical support leadership to other support technicians.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Advise the department head of any ongoing/repeat support issues
- Proactive management of ancillary systems
- Participate in the ongoing improvements to the support and operations phase of the business.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, and Access.
- Education, training or experience in at least one of the following is required: SQL, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Lotus Notes.
- Minimum of an AS Degree with 4 plus years experience in application support, or a BS Degree with 2 plus years experience in application support.