The IAM Senior Security Analyst is responsible for providing top tier, in depth technical leadership for support personnel concerning the utilization of identity and access processes, applications, tools and access controls supported and managed by HCA Information Security to inside and outside business customers, specifically focusing on system administrators, local facility security coordinators, the IT Director/FISO/DISO community and IT Support Model managers and directors. The individual will be required to process high priority complex services, perform advanced troubleshooting, and manage administrative and elevated access for enterprise platforms, applications and systems including, but not limited to Mainframe, Active Directory, and Meditech. In addition, the individual will provide appropriate guidance, direction and support related to HCA IT&S Information Security Policies, Standards and Procedures and will be responsible for ensuring that system administration, whether centralized or decentralized, complies with these policies and standards, as well as applicable State and Federal legislation.
- Operational Support
– Support the design, implementation and execution of Information Security and Identity and Access Management projects and initiatives. Maintain and monitor advanced user access control systems for Information Security supported platforms and applications to prevent unauthorized access or unintentional disclosure or other loss of information resources
- Technical Assistance
- Assist all enterprise groups responsible for access control by providing services, tools and guidance to help stage them for compliance with HCA Information Security policies, standards and State and Federal legislation. Support IAM Security Analysts by providing advice, assistance and guidance for escalated facility user issues.
- Audit Compliance
– Provide reports, direction and support for facilities’ compliance with access control audits and identify potential infractions and violations. Gather record and produce functional records, information and reports for presentation to Information Security management, IT Director/FISO/DISO community and other customers.
- Documentation and Evaluations
– Perform testing and evaluate processes, systems and applications to ensure proper functionality and compliance with accepted Information Security standards, practices and procedures. Assist in performance of manual IAM processes and provide input for enhancement and automation.
- Operational Support
- Provision, monitor and maintain security administrator (LSC) access for corporate supported enterprise applications and systems.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant IT experience which includes responsibility for administering information systems access controls. Experience reviewing audit logs, security reports, and assisting in identifying and responding to incidents is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of Identity Management principles and their application across computing platforms.
- Ability to research and develop solutions to complex problems related to enterprise platforms and applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player.
- Ability to manage changing workloads while maintaining a sense of priorities and delivering quality service within required timeframes.
- Adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- A college graduate or equivalent experience is required.
HCA Inc - 16 months ago