Qualified and selected candidate will support the design, architecture, and implementation of Identity and Access management solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- 8+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems
- 4+ years technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into clients' infrastructure and applications
- 4+ years’ experience in managing deployments of at least one identity and access management product such as: NetIQ Identity Manager and NetIQ Access Manager
- Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- Experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems
PDS, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Employment with PDS, Inc. will require a background check.
- Resource Provisioning (NetIQ Identity Manager)
- Web Single Sign On (NetIQ Access Manager)
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Role Base Access Control
- Web services such as HTML/XML/SOAP/DSML
- Computer languages, such as Java/J2EE or C++
- Directories such as Active Directory, Novell e-Directory, and Oracle Internet Directory
- Major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix/LINUX and/or leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, CRM systems or portals
- Working knowledge of LDAP
- Federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation and WS-Security
- Experience leading business requirements gathering and translating those into system requirements
- Experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges
Qualified candidates may be based out of a home office within the continental United States.
While providing IT solutions, services and technologies, PDS builds strategic relationships with clients that result in improved performance...