The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of designing, developing, and implementing the Identity and Access Management program enterprise-wide. Will be responsible for the implementation of custom workflows, secure and auditable automated provisioning and other tasks in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. The IAM engineer will identify and solve business process issues with the user lifecycle, instill leadership with technical answers and options, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet project deadlines and deliverables for the IDM project. Must be able to translate business requirements into various options and system designs, and implement workflows and automated processes by developing necessary connectors to ensure a smooth and accurate integration with no business impact. Plan and conduct various types of testing (i.e., unit/functional, system integration, user acceptance, fault tolerance, and performance testing). The IAM Engineer is responsible for developing strategic project plans, architecture and implementation of IDM, and Role and Compliance Management technologies.
- Design, develop, and implement CA identity Minder and Role and Compliance Manager products. Build connectors; integrate role-based access control, password synchronization, and end-user provisioning/de-provisioning with existing applications and systems. Responsible for maintenance, patching, upgrades, troubleshooting and future development of every component of the ID Management solution.
- Candidates must have strong background integrating the following types of endpoints: ERP, Directory and Mail services, Authentication systems, Database systems, ticketing systems, VPN, and various other enterprise systems.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and security related standards.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Must have development skills to implement changes to the IDM system for integration to various endpoints.
- Serve as subject matter expert and primary solutions engineer for the Identity Access Management System.
- Ability to lead implementation meetings, workshops, and create training materials.
- Various operational, project, and administrative security responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis, or a related study or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in implementing & supporting enterprise ID Management solutions
- Extensive experience with CA Identity Minder 12.5 and above and Role and Compliance Manager is a must.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. Must be analytical, organized and detail-oriented in nature.
- Technical skills working with various endpoints.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to multi-task daily operational duties and project related responsibilities related to the IDM system.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills, analytical, and technical skills.
- Highly detail-oriented, strong on workflow process, and excellent analytical skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Must have extensive knowledge in security, infrastructure, data and application integration.
- Certifications in Information Security – SANS GSEC, CISSP, CISM, CISA are a plus.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...