Our client, A Premiere Investment Bank, is looking for a Sr Information Security Professional to join their team in Jersey City, NJ.
Information Security team is part of the operational risk management division and is responsible for managing IT Security and information risks by:
The IAM team within SAFE/FIS/AME is responsible for:
- Protecting confidentiality, availability, traceability and integrity of The Clients US, Canada and Brazil data, information and information systems, banks reputation.
- Preventing internal frauds and external attacks
- Information security team has been organized around various areas of expertise; one of them is user identity and access management (IAM)
Defining Identity and access management policies
- Managing through global and local tools internal and external users access rights to our information systems
- Integrating business applications to single-sign-on solutions (SSO).
- Performing user entitlement review in order to ensure the accuracy and relevance of users access rights
- Providing expert opinion on sound remediation of identified risk exposure.
- Integrating regional requirements (business or regulatory) on global projects led by our European based Headquarter.
The Identity and Access Management leader (IAM Leader) is responsible for hands-on design, development, testing and implementation of custom workflows, automated provisioning and other tasks in Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
He/she will work with business users and business analysts to design solutions, supply work estimates for tasks, develop/configure workflows and provisioning in accordance to the Clients global standards for IAM, internal policies and industry best practices.
The IAM Leader will act as a subject matter expertise in business and IT user access management, single-sign-on integration, smart card management, and will provide a holistic view to Information Security management on current risk exposure, options for remediation, and compliance level with internal policies. He/she will also be the liaison with IAM global leaders in other regions to ensure alignment of objectives, and solutions globally.
The IAM Leader implements, maintains, and manages an Identity and Access Management (IAM) system for a centralized and role based user provisioning and de-provisioning program, assists in coordination of technical external audits of local security initiatives around applications and web application security with various internal departments, collaborates with Policy, Awareness & Compliance and Application Security teams to ensure operational procedures are in alignment with IAM policy, regulatory, and business requirements.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design
- Resource Provisioning
- Role Base Access Control
- User entitlement review
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix, multi-cultural and global organization.
- Strong leadership and influence skills to achieve sustainable results in a distributed team without formal authority.
- Ability to overcome resistance to change.
- Experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges
- Experience developing identity management governance plans
- Experience in preparing and presenting briefings to senior managers with various background (IT or business).
- Experience with one or more directories such as Active Directory and LDAP
- Ability to assist in the development for information security and identity management best practices guide
- Ability to multi-task with very strong attention to details
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- IT user profile management and access requirements
o Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities required
- 7+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting
- 7+ information systems
- 5+ years technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into IT infrastructure and applications
- 5+ years experience in the following:
o Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
o Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
o Ability to work together with and lead a small team
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Coordinate activities with other technical personnel as appropriate during all phases of project development lifecycle.
Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or business administration
Strong interest in Information Security, information risk management in capital market/finance industry.
Security certification required (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or equivalent)
All QUALIFIED candidate should email an MS Word Version of their resume to email@example.com.
***Look like a great job but not for you?? REFER a friend! We offer a generous referral bonus!!!! It's a great way to help someone out and earn a few thousand $$$!!!!***
Linium Resources - 30+ days ago