Under moderate supervision, the Image Processing Technician I performs a variety of support duties. These may include preparing correspondence related to policies, scanning, indexing and verification of data. Responsible for reviewing and processing of all lines business in a workflow application
Duties and Responsibilities :
Education, Qualifications and Experience :
- Sorts, counts and copies all microfilm requests and expedites to appropriate department.
- Answers all telephone calls and respond to inquires within turnaround time established by the department.
- Drafts correspondence for manager and staff.
- Handles departmental, as well as company-wide photocopying and distribution.
- Updates and maintains files and correspondence relating to manuals and reports.
- Assists with the maintenance of files for imaging and create logs for all incoming work.
- Performs data entry and reviews documents for integrity for the Imaging process.
- Prepares and batches incoming documents for image scanning.
- Feeds documents through scanner accepting or rejecting the image displayed.
- Reviews and verifies documents for quality and sequence.
- Indexes and verify each document by entering alpha or numeric fields into the Imaging system, as required per application for document retrieval.
- Commits documents for permanent storage on the Imaging System.
- Pulls .original Microfilm jackets and creates diazo copies for users as requested
- Identify requests for historical documents and print copies from reel film for users as requested.
- Utilize CIS, RAD, PACS and other data processing systems as required by the department’s needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Requires one-year experience working in a high volume insurance/document-processing environment.
Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to perform detailed and diversified duties including prioritization of high volume workload.
- Knowledge of personal computer to include Windows and Word.
Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company - 11 months ago