TransCore, a leader in Intelligent Transportation Systems, one of the largest global manufacturers of transportation-based RFID technology, and subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time image review clerk to join our Customer Service Center team in Dover, DE.
An Image Review clerk will properly identify the plate types and enter prefixes for all license plates for automobiles, trucks and motorcycles. They will use the guide for prefixes and types issued for references. An Image Review clerk will also identify license plates from all 50 states and all Canadian Provinces. In the case an image needs to be voided because it is unreadable, it is necessary to maintain the contractual agreement guidelines. An Image clerk is responsible to consistently check the image quality and give feedback to their supervisor to assure optimum picture quality taken by the cameras out in the lanes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Visually examine images to identify license plate state or Canadian province, plate type, alphanumeric contents
- Void images for correct disposition reasons
- Performs second-level quality assurance of voided images
- Monitor and report picture quality of the image for potential lane problems
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- After training, identify an average of 250 - 300 images per hour, while maintaining established accuracy standards
- Assist with the training of new employees
- Supports the Service Center for customer service phone calls by responding to incoming phone inquiries regarding E-ZPass accounts, violations, and DMV
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job, including Saturday shifts on a seasonal basis
- Visually identify and comprehend a combination of letters and numbers from computer images
- Ability to quickly and accurately enter data into computer via keyboard and mouse
- Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for over two hours at a time
TransCore - 12 months ago
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...