DUTY POSITION: Imagery Analyst.
SSU is seeking experienced Imagery Analysts to join our team of professionals in Fayetteville, NC supporting the DoD. The Analyst will serve on a unique team providing the best processing, exploitation, and analysis of imagery available to the most elite of DoD customers where ability to do the analysis directly relates to US effectiveness on a global scale. The Analyst will deploy OCONUS to provide analytical support to United States Special Operations Command elements in the CENTCOM AOR. The optimal candidate is flexible, able to work successfully as a member of a team, and possesses tactical intelligence experience. Prior to hiring, each candidate must pass a screening and assessment process.
Experience and Education:
- Exploit imagery and geo-spatial data from satellite and airborne systems in support of military operations.
- Provide full-motion video (FMV) analysis and support in CONUS and OCONUS as a member of a deployed unit.
- Plan and recommend the use of imaging sensors for reconnaissance and surveillance mission.
- Produce intelligence by studying and exploiting imagery to include visible, infrared and radar, both fixed and Moving Target Indicator (MTI) and geo spatial data.
- Conduct physical Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
- Prepare imagery analysis reports and fused geo spatial products.
- Prepare detailed free text narrative and topical imagery intelligence products and reports.
- Function as part of a larger processing, exploitation, and dissemination team.
- Deploy to a forward location to conduct imagery analysis as part of a deployed organization in the CENTCOM AOR.
- Provide intelligence targeting support products to other forward-deployed elements as required.
If you are interested in this job opportunity with SSU, please contact us at:
- Must be deployable to the required theater of operations.
- Must have a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information Security (TS/SCI) clearance.
- Must be school-trained with a minimum of 750 hours of conducted FMV analysis.
- Must have 5-10 years experience as an Imagery Analyst. Military, prior deployment preferred.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Previous analytical experience may substitute for education.
Tel: (910) 222-8138 Fax: (888) 248-1281 or
eference job code: SSU12-Imagery
in subject line
Centra Technology - 17 months ago