We seek Imagery Analysts to support the Joint Task Force North (JTF-N), Directorate of Intelligence (J2) mission at our Ft. Bliss, TX location in coordinating, planning and synchronizing DOD support to Federal Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) conducting Counter-Drug (CD) and related threat operations in a timely and responsive manner.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Supporting up to 24/7 Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) of data from spectral sensors, including national, theatre, tactical and commercial imagery systems. .
- Support the exploitation and reporting of imagery derived from airborne assets and NITF standard imagery.
- May provide exploitation and reporting of national technical means (NTM) and commercial satellite imagery (CSI) systems.
- Work with other imagery and multi-source analysts to support multi-source, correlated and collaborative exploitation requirements.
- Support collection and exploitation management activities to include advising on collection strategies, deconflicting exploitation resources and supporting process management.
- Interfacing and exchanging data and information with other Government intelligence agencies
- Supporting new intelligence tool, sensor, and data.
- Minimum of three (3) or more years’ experience operating imagery intelligence mission systems.
- Must have basic understanding of airborne/national imagery sensors and exploitation systems at the system and component level.
- M ust be able to apply imagery interpretation principles and skills to exploit imagery, map reading and plotting, identify and submit imagery targets for collection and product dissemination.
- Must be able to research multi-source imagery intelligence and statistical based information to conduct imagery analysis and exploitation in support of counter-drug and related threats in the area of operations.
- Must have basic computer proficiency and proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel and require knowledge of the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS), experience in using Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNET)
- Experience in using unclassified e-mail to coordinate requirements and issues with intelligence and LE community partners required.
- Experience in working independently and in groups required. Possess above average verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Possess a basic understanding of drug trafficking trends along the border regions of the Southern United States desired.
- Must have TS/SCI security clearance.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.