We have an opportunity for experienced Imagery Analyst (IA). The professional will be responsible for supporting exploitation and reporting of imagery derived from airborne assets and national technical means (NTM). The IA is responsible for processing, exploitation, and collaboration techniques and persistent surveillance of full motion video (FMV) feed while on target. This position will be seated at a Department of Defense facility in Beale, CA; a TS/SCI government issued clearance is required.
- Perform shift work in support of AF DCGS weapons system 24/7 operations
- Process, exploit and report on each image tasked for exploitation within theater-established timelines
- Meet Wing operating instruction standards for Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) weekly production quotas
- Produce products and reports for all images collected, assigned and identified by the imagery mission supervisor for exploitation
- Exploit, produce, and report on DCGS imagery collects while thoroughly answering each essential elements of information (EEI)
- Exploit Full Motion Video (FMV) imagery collected by ISR sensors; exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including National Technical Means
- 5 years experience in Geospatial applications and technology
- 5 years experience in ISR imagery sensors and platforms
- Shall have completed a commercial, military or Government Imagery
- Analysis training course
- Experience as an imagery analyst supporting DoD intelligence requirements
- Position requires completion of training and qualification program
- Ability to travel and/or deploy to potentially hazardous locations for 365 days
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Must be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Must have an active TS/SCI government issued clearance
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 10 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...