Imagery Disclosure Analyst-01122485
Support the execution of imagery authorities and imagery and geospatial agreements with foreign partners. Execute the client's Disclosure and Release authorities and community coordination efforts related to imagery disclosures. Interface with the intelligence community (IC), DoD organizations, policy representatives, and senior leaders. Leverage clients' products and capabilities to satisfy customer requirements or to provide alternative solutions to GEOINT sharing requests. This position will require travel periodically to Combatant Commands and other DoD and IC organizations.
- 7+ years of experience in working with the intelligence community or GEOINT
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of NGA, intelligence community, and GEOINT
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with security assistance preferred
- Experience with Disclosure and Release
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in a technical field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Management Consulting
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Springfield
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Booz Allen Hamilton - 20 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...