Imaggia Machine Operator (Digital Printing)
2nd Shift Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10:00pm
Responsible for the coordination of print jobs for the Imaggia process. Releases Host jobs to printer, processes job tickets, and is responsible for system reports.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
Standing for up to 10 hours a day. Regular kneeling, bending, and stooping. Position may require lifting up to 35 lbs on a regular basis and 70 lbs on occasion.
- Creates host jobs, processes job tickets, sorts work by Imaggia printer, and prioritizes job tickets for maximum efficiency.
- Releases jobs from the manufacturing system to the printer.
- Gathers and loads stock necessary for the completion of jobs.
- Produces documents using the Imaggia printer, and performs quality inspection of all work processed.
- Responsible for all system reports and quality inspection forms deemed pertinent to the operation.
- Performs minor maintenance functions as follows: replace transfer assist blade, adjust bar-code reader and air knife, replace MICR toner bottle, and clean sensors.
Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to include its subsidiary and affiliated companies (Harland Clarke, Scantron, Checks in the Mail, SubscriberMail)
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws.
Education & Knowledge Required:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required:
- Experience with windows based programs.
- Minimum 0-3 years prior printing experience.
- Toner, fuser agent, cleaning solvent, Ruler MICR mate, glardon gauge, PC.
- Average to above average mechanical reasoning abilities.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
Is your check in the mail? Ask Harland Clarke. The company produces billions of checks and deposit slips annually. In addition to checks and...