Imaging Tech I
The Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of specialized technical tasks in Diagnostic Radiography. They will utilize XRAYS to assist medical and professional personnel in detecting anatomical abnormalities while complying with Conway Regional Health System policies and procedures. Through documentation and oral communication, essential information is shared with professional/technical health care personnel. The registered diagnostic Radiographer will maintain their professional level of expertise as required by Conway Regional Health System policy.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- ARRT registered or registry eligible
- Arkansas State License in Radiography
- Must obtain ARRT certification within one year of employment
- CPR certified or eligible
- Previous computer experience
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and Arkansas Department of Health requirements preferred
- Able and willing to transport patients
- Previous experience with Meditech Information Systems preferred.
Conway Regional Health System - 5 months ago