A leading diversified global travel & financial services company seeks an Immigration Paralegal to work in their in-house immigration group on employment based NIV and IV petitions. Responsibilities will include:
- Handling all inbound immigration for American Express US employees and new hires.
- Managing the immigration case intake process and determining how cases are assigned.
- Preparing all non-immigrant visa’s, coordinating with consulates, as well as taking employees through greencard sponsorship.
- Partnering with in-house staffing and outside vendors to track/monitor ad posting periods and cool-down timing
- Responding to PERM audits as well as experience with H-1B, L-1, Blanket, TN, E-3, and adjustment of status applications
- Qualified applicants must possess a minimum 3+ years business immigration experience.
- Applicant must possess substantial PERM experience, as well as NIB and all work related visa’s (H, L, etc)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and communicate effectively with clients and governmental agencies, serving as a primary point of contact with the ability to function independently and to exercise discretion and judgment in sensitive matters.
- Experience with immigration forms software - LawLogix preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...