A BS/BA degree required, preferred in a HR-related field. Must be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; possess excellent communication skills, be efficient in Word, Excel and work in a team environment.
• Partner with recruiting and HR to ensure effective on-boarding of sponsored new hires and internal international transfers
• Provide advice and guidance on entry strategies to US that are in line with immigration regulations
• Assist and advise U.S. workers with inbound/outbound immigration needs (work permits/visa processing) for travel to other countries.
• Prepare letters for foreign national employees as needed for multiple entry visa processing, dependent visa processing, visitor’s visa processing, etc.
• Provide assistance with the PERM labor certification process (1st state of green card processing) which includes running advertisements, reviewing resumes from applicants, etc.
• 3-4 years experience processing non-immigrant visas (H-1B, L-1, B-1, etc.) and green cards
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to prioritize and recognize tasks/situations which require a sense of urgency
HR Specialist and/or Generalist
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...