Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required. Must be clearable to Top Secret.
Candidates will serve as Imperva certified administrators who have experience with installation, configuration, tuning/operations of the Imperva environment. Training of the tool will be provided. The work will consist of on-going administration including adding more applications to the Web Application Firewall (WAF) environment. These positions will require candidates to work independently for long periods and communicate across teams to ensure that the larger project goals are met. These goals may be outside of their direct area of control, but they will be actively participating in providing input into the larger project.
- Experience installing, configuring, tuning/operations of web security tools including firewalls;
- Understanding of Ethernet networking and components;
- Understanding of web protocols;
- Background in web penetration testing or vulnerability assessments;
- Ability to think critically;
- Background using Linux / Unix;
- Provide clear and effective verbal and written communication;
- Ability to attend 6 – 8 week Imperva training course in Dallas, TX or other location;
- Candidates should have the ability to create shell scripts.
- A CISSP , CCNA, PMP or similar certification is preferred.
- Can live anywhere in the U.S. and must be willing to travel 80-100%.
Knowledge Consulting Group - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard