FSV Payment Systems is a leading provider of prepaid debit card solutions including payroll card, rebate/incentive, retail general purpose reloadable, government benefits and insurance benefits programs. FSV, a thirteen year-old financial technology company, is vertically integrated and manages all aspects of prepaid card programs for its corporate clients including program design, implementation, processing, operations and cardholder support.
This position is responsible for assisting with and actively supporting the management of project implementations. A self-starter, the Implementation Analyst, in coordination with the Project Manager or manager, interacts with all levels of the organization to manage complex, high-priority, cross-functional implementation efforts through the project lifecycle. The position is responsible for coordination of project tasks and timelines, day-to-day issue management, team follow-up, and project management support. Proven communication, organization, multi-tasking, and business analytical skills are essential. The individual must have an acute eye for requirement analysis and technical detail as well as proven written documentation and verbal skills. The individual must thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with experience-based training. This position requires the desire to grow into a client-facing role managing larger complex projects within the organization.
- Assist in managing complex, cross functional projects through all project lifecycle phases.
- Gather and analyze data, perform root cause analysis, translate customer requirements, and measurably improve processes.
- Assist with project definition, scope, and requirements documentation.
- Assist with program configuration setup and program validation testing.
- Ensure on-time delivery of quality products.
- Creative problem solving on business case scenarios, client needs or technical issues.
- Track and provide ongoing project status updates to Project Manager and/or manager.
- Identify areas for process improvement and documentation ongoing.
- Work outside normal business hours as dictated by project needs.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 to 3 years experience in one or more of the following areas: business consulting, project management, or financial services.
- Experience in working with clients and managing a series of project tasks.
- Demonstrated ability in communication and project implementation.
- Demonstrated ability in analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Eagerness to be challenged with new tasks and responsibilities and flexible with an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface with technology professionals and coordinate projects with a technology component.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including facilitation of groups toward deliverables and team building.
- Proficient with MS programs including Office, Outlook, and Project.