The Velocity Implementation Consultant manages the initial software set-up of new client properties on the Velocity Billing System as well as provides fact-based implementation guidance for clients to maximize their utility billing program.
This person should be well-versed in the multifamily industry and have exceptional customer service, project management and organizational skills as well as above average computer skills. The Implementation Consultant is instrumental in effectively communicating challenges to the appropriate departments to ensure a positive client implementation experience.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage clients and client expectations during the implementation of Velocity products
- Build and maintain relationships with key representatives from other RealPage support groups to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop and communicate implementation schedule and rollout plan.
- Initiate and lead Kick-Off meetings for site managers to communicate the project scope and implementation schedule.
- Initiate and coordinate internal quality assurance tests to verify accurate setup and obtain acceptance from the customer.
- Gather resident/utility/research data needed to set up new client properties
- Actively and efficiently manage implementation projects so that implementations are achieved on time and to the satisfaction of clients
- Assist with property training and support for the billing process
- Maintain property databases and perform billing services for new client properties through an initial transition period
- Transition properties to the Billing Department for ongoing service after the initial implementation and billing period
- Troubleshoot resident data and file issues
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of implementation related documents, check lists and procedures.
- Manage and schedule time to meet implementation goals and maximize department profit.
- Promote a positive professional image of RealPage internally and externally.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Evenings and weekends may be required to meet department deadlines
- 3 years experience within a technical position or environment; systems software experience highly preferred
- 2 years customer service or account management experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyze and troubleshoot property billing issues
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to learn and utilize new procedures and processes quickly
- Able to work with little supervision, but knowing when to escalate problems
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept change
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers during high-pressure situations
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required; strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and customer oriented environment
- Above average interactive, planning, time management and detail skills
- Highly motivated, self starter
- Familiarity with RealPage products, other property management software, or the property management industry is preferred
- Ability to work overtime when needed to meet department deliverables
RealPage - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...