Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
Audatex is currently seeking a Project Manager- Implementation Consultant for the Northeast New England area.
Audatex is seeking an experience Project Manager-Implementation Consultant to partner with the insurance sales team on top tier, enterprise class customer account installations and short term product trials. This person will be responsible for clearly understanding the client’s needs, creating a detailed installation plan, and mobilizing resources across the various Audatex departments to deliver a timely product installation that exceeds client’s expectation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gather and document client’s business requirements and translate requirements into a specific product configuration plan consistent with project scope and objectives. Create and own the project plan; mobilize resources to achieve a successful implementation.
• Coordinate across Product Development, Product Management, Services, Infrastructure and the Client to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies. Create action plans to address any issues that may arise.
• Continuously communicate progress of projects to stakeholders, and delivers weekly status report presentations. Escalate issues in real time to key stakeholders and management, and doggedly pursue successful resolution.
• Tracks project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress, running drills, and conducting weekly team status meetings.
• Own project team selection. Define team member requirements and work with the various departments to ensure the project is staffed with properly skilled and experienced team members.
• Provide on-going customer support for the duration of the contract.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• 6 - 10 years of experience in a consulting environment with client side experience, analyzing complex business problems.
• 6 + years of Project Management / Business Analyst experience required. Must be expert at running projects in top tier, highly professional, complex, customer facing environments. Prior experience with insurance companies highly desired.
• Proven ability to own projects to successful completion, mobilize resources across the
• Thrive in environment with ability to work away from client.
• Ability to learn on the fly and be “self- starter”.
• Work with “matrix”, and work with all levels of management
• Able to juggle multiple project and priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written. Comfortable with communicating and interfacing with clients and all levels of management.
• Excellent grasp of mathematical models and analytics.
• Certified PMP / Prince2 is desired
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Able to operate independently with minimal guidance from management; take the 20 and deliver the 80.
• Undergraduate degree required; master’s degree preferred.
• Preferred candidate is located in Northeastern United States due to client proximity.
• Ability to travel extensively 40% of the time.
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...