The Implementation Consultant is an entry-level position critical to the delivery of services to clients. The Implementation Consultant will contribute to implementation teams, as well as work independently on selected projects. Consultants must have a Client Service mentality: a consistently professional attitude in all relationships, and a commitment to quality, customer service, and a positive work environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Under the leadership of a Senior Consultant – or independently – assist clients with the implementation and configuration of their MicroEdge software, and advise clients on best practices for doing so
- Live on the leading edge of MicroEdge’s products and services; must have an ‘early adopter’ mentality in mastering the MicroEdge product suite
- Build long-term client relationships by ensuring that assigned tasks and activities are completed in a timely and thorough manner
- Bring to bear your exceptional analytical and technical skills to solve complex and potentially ambiguous problems facing your Services consulting team, as well as the ability to patiently articulate these options to non-technical audiences (your clients)
- Share your expert product knowledge as a trainer: lead ‘standard’ online group training classes, as well as more personalized one-on-one training sessions
- Advocate for your clients internally within MicroEdge to resolve issues: as a technical expert and as a liaison to R&D and support, product management, sales, marketing and management
- Commit to continuous improvement: document what works for you (or improve the existing tools and reference materials) and share it across the organization
- Work closely with project managers to develop project plans and cost estimates
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Aptitude and interest in exceptional Client Service delivery
- Positive, Professional attitude and work ethic, with a commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and people skills
- Excellent communicator of verbal and written content, with an attention to detail
- Able to negotiate and influence others to action
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
- PC proficient and a Microsoft Office super-user
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information
- Ability to travel; occasional overnight domestic travel is required
MicroEdge offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(K), generous paid time off, travel assistance and more!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 years of consulting or equivalent business experience
- Knowledge of the company’s products and application areas preferred
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes!
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.
Apply To This Job