The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
Executes deployment requests and serves as a training expert between IT and Home Office and the restaurant users for the POS systems.
- Configuration of restaurants systems to meet new software needs, deploy new software, hardware and processes to restaurants via scripts, or other tools for implementation
- Manages projects to include following proper deployment procedures including but not limited to rollout calendars, checklist and all communications throughout deployment
- Documents changes to programs for user documentation and support hand off information.
- Handles the repair and maintenance of wireless hardware and POS peripherals, POS Upgrades and Maintenance, 3
Party vendor integration
- Serves as Liaison between Bloomin' Brands Restaurant Concepts and Home Office departments to analyze functional needs
- Creates and disperses training documentation
- Transfers knowledge via various training methodologies to effectively communicate changes and ensure seamless deployment of project
- Answers operational questions, procedural questions, troubleshooting
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- 0-3 years' of experience, required
- Restaurant experience, preferred