What does an Implementation Developer, Analytics do?
The Implementation Developer will also be responsible for backend administration of Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst, including, but not limited to: report suite configuration settings, data validation, data source uploads, SAINT classifications, video tracking and marketing channel definitions.
This role will interface with other analytics team members, web developers, web designers, eCommunications Developers, marketing strategists and account service representatives. This position will require very little client exposure and travel.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in: Business, Marketing, IT, Communications, Journalism or comparable field
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience implementing web analytics tools, such as Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, and Google Analytics
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Adobe SiteCatalyst administration experience, specifically: report suite configuration settings, data validation, SAINT classifications, video tracking and marketing channel definitions
- Ability to work with Adobe Client Care to troubleshoot issues, both technical and front-end reporting issues
- Experience with data reporting and web traffic analysis
- Be able to interpret business needs into analytics requirements and written technical documentation
- Clearly and concisely communicate with technical and business oriented colleagues
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
- Passion to self-educate and keep up-to-date on the latest marketing analytics trends
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
Intouch Solutions - 4 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly reminde...