Tealium is seeking an experienced Implementation Engineer to be a member of Client Services Team. Specifically, this position will guide, educate and assist clients about the process for implementing the Tealium solution, as well as offer support to existing clients as they modify and increase their use of the Tealium platform.
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Experience / Qualifications
- Be a recognized expert by clients, partners and colleagues regarding the Tealium platform.
- Deliver high-quality implementation services and/or ongoing support to Tealium’s client base.
- Work with client to identify all required data and variables, and ensure data is available on the page.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, identify the possible solution options and present recommendation solutions to client.
- Familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug
- Knowledge of HTML and DOM with basic scripting experience
- Expertise with tag implementation (i.e. SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Google Adwords, etc.) a plus.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Ability to extract, interpret, and easily communicate data patterns and trending
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner, team oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in client-facing role preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group
Tealium, Inc. - 20 months ago