As an Implementation Jobsite Coordinator for Diebold Inc, you will be responsible for coordinating subcontractor's performance, equipment installations, operation costs, tools, billed work, and quality to achieve established goals and objectives. You will meet with customers, subcontractors, sales, support groups, architects, vendors, and various engineers to coordinate, install, and train to meet and/or exceed customer expectation levels. In this position you will also works closely with Regional Implementation Solutions Manager (RISM), Order Specialist, Order Coordinator, Estimator, DOCC, and ROC to provide feedback on job site status and equipment installation.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Reviews customer drawings, sales drawings and sketches and information prior to order entry, as needed. Makes necessary corrections.
- Provides written and pictorial support to Estimator, Implementation Order Specialist, DOCC, RISM, and Sales through job site surveys to be used internally.
- Provide team readiness status to Estimator, Implementation Order Specialist, DOCC, and RISM.
- Subject matter expert reviews orders and drawings throughout entire sales/installation cycle for accuracy, and fabricate or local purchase support items to meet installation product requirements.
- Utilize IMAP to provide input, site survey information, and photos to the Implementation Order Specialist to schedule equipment manufacture dates, release dates, or expedite needs to meet critical installation time frames as needed.
- Attend sales, customer, contractor and team meetings, as needed.
- Provide input, site survey information, and photos to the Estimator group, as needed.
- Conduct pre/post and in-progress job site inspections, as needed and to provide written and pictorial status to Implementation Order Specialist, DOCC, Estimator, and RISM.
- Advises Implementation Order Specialist, Implementation Support Coordinator, and RISM of damaged/missing/wrong/short shipment so equipment and/or parts can be ordered.
- Coordinates with Implementation Order Specialist, and/or DOCC to schedule equipment installation dates based on Site Readiness and Customer Requirements.
- Coordinates with Implementation Order Specialist and ROC for technician and sub-contractor on-site resource requirements to complete job(s).
- In-directly coordinates technicians and sub-contractors.
- Verifies all equipment has been received per the sales order.
- Ensures complete customer satisfaction with installation of equipment.
- Coordinates billed work jobs for implementation/service with RISM, and/or CSM.
- Coordinates and/or conducts customer training upon installation completion/turnover to customer.
- Installs equipment as required.
- Ensures completion of CFIN by technician and Sub-Contractors as needed and submits to proper Implementation Order Specialist or DOCC.
- Initiates/returns RGA's (Return Goods Authorization) for excess equipment on a timely basis.
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of installation coordination experience is required (hands-on experience preferred)
- Vocational or specialized training beyond high school in a construction-related field is highly desirable (associate's degree preferred)
- Basic project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of up-to-date job site safety standards and OSHA regulations required
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week and/or travel out of town is required
- Intermediate software skills needed
- Highly motivated individual with a combination of good business and mechanical skills.
- working knowledge of general construction (electrical/structural)
- Teamwork, negotiating and leadership skills are essential for this position
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral/written)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to satisfy customs are critically important
Diebold - 19 months ago
Siemens Building Technologies
Mount Prospect, IL
Siemens Building Technologies
- 19 days ago
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...