AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, and HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill a Product Implementation Manager position. The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a prepackaged product environment and will:
Provide business and technical consulting and implementation services to clients related to assessment, and implementation of AXIOM’s applications.
Travel –up to 75%
- Candidate must be a strong technical project manager and have done HIPAA solution implementations in the payer market.
- Develop and manage project plans and resource allocation.
- Define and control project scope throughout the implementation.
- Manage team members to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure communication with team members, vendors, clients. Manage client expectations and provide issue tracking and escalation.
- Assist in development of proposals and statement of work.
- Assist in recruiting and staffing efforts.
- Mentor team members. Identify business development opportunities.
- Provide sales and marketing support, as needed.
- Act as a coach to identify cross training opportunities and team expertise.
- Provide performance feedback to management.
- Assist with developing a knowledge base resource available to team members.
- HIPAA transactions experience required.
- Excellent client management, especially working with C-level client contacts, and strong interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to direct team members are required.
- Healthcare payer market knowledge and knowledge of project management and system development methodology, from feasibility to implementation of medium to complex projects is required.
- Proven experience in Project Management (Project Management certification preferred)
- 5+ years project management skills/discipline in work planning, estimating/budgeting, resource planning, risk assessment, expectation management, and scope and issue management with complex IT projects.
- Ability to read and analyze detailed Technical Requirement Documents and the Technical Design Specifications.
- Experience implementing vendor software and major systems integration and migration projects are preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience is required.
Axiom Systems - 23 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...