Job ID #: 22933
Company : Egencia
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Other Employment Category
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Not Indicated
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided : No
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
Egencia is the fifth largest travel management company in the world. As part of Expedia, Inc., the world's largest travel marketplace, Egencia helps businesses get ahead by offering the only truly integrated corporate travel service. Egencia's industry expertise helps drive results that matter, delivering meaningful advancements that have a real impact. By combining a powerful offline and online service, Egencia delivers a complete corporate travel offering supported by global market expertise and a best-in-class technology platform.
The Implementation Manager position requires an individual with superb project management, organizational and problem solving skills as well as a keen attention to detail. This individual will work across multiple teams within Egencia including Product Development, Technical Support, Sales, Account Management, Service Delivery and Customer Service in order to successfully implement new accounts and improve the overall implementation process.
Implementation Projects involve customer-facing and technical elements. The Implementation Manager leads all project management activities including but not limited to:
The Implementation Manager also plays a significant role in contributing to the development, improvement and documentation of implementation processes.
- Requirements Gathering
- Site Configuration
- Weekly Project Status Meeting Facilitation
- Program Launch Initiation
- Post Launch Transition to Account Management and Global Customer Service
FUNCTIONAL & TECHNICAL Responsibilities :
- Lead project planning efforts to determine project scope, staffing needs, and scheduling
- Identify risks and issues and develop contingency plans.
- Facilitate the project kick-off with project team members and appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project (coordinating with project team members and resource managers as appropriate) including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks.
- Lead the effort to find creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
- Report schedule, budget, and delivery details to project stakeholders.
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, fostering open communication within the team on project planning, and execution.
- Maintain project management deliverables including the project plan, project schedule, status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs, and any other documentation related to the management and administration of the project.
- Act as the first point of contact for client escalations during the implementation process.
- Responsible for implementing accounts sold into the Small, Mid, and Large Market Segments. Implementations are expected to be done in a timely and efficient manner so Egencia can rapidly realize each account’s full potential.
- Partners with Account Managers to oversee Egencia marketing and communications for client.
- Develops and implements strategy plans to achieve account ramp-up goals.
- Ensures that accounts are staged, scheduled and prioritized according to both client and business needs.
Creativity, Ambiguity and Attitude
- Able to communicate complex and technical information in a manner that all audiences can easily understand via multiple formats, i.e. virtual and in-person.
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and quickly communicate the right message to upper management.
- Communicates effectively and confidently to small and large groups, as well as executives.
- Ensures that project team members have a clear understanding of timelines, tasks, risks, and issues.
Specialization and Subject Matter Expertise
- Effectively handles ambiguous/dynamic tasks and assignments.
- Can rapidly change direction in response to evolving business needs.
- Entertains all approaches to generate new and innovative ideas.
- Acts with initiative when uncovering an opportunity to delight a customer and/or improve our implementation process.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Provides consultative services to both internal and external customers on business travel industry standards and best practices.
- Responsible for storing and archiving implementation documentation.
About Expedia, Inc.
- Project and Time Management – Proven success managing multi-faceted, time sensitive projects. Formal project management training is preferred.
- Communication – Impeccable skills in facilitation, written documentation, status reporting, mediation, training, and presentations.
- Technical – Experience working with an Online Travel Tool or Agency is preferred.
- Applications – High degree of proficiency in MS Excel, Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Schedule Flexibility – Ability to work across multiple time zones and willing to travel on short notice.
- Client-facing experience required.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 20 months ago
Egencia makes business travel better.